Primal Decals

SImple Design

This was ordered from Kentucky,its exactly what the customer wanted.Nothing to much to brag about...This is only a preview not the final install.Since i dont live there lol.FINAL JEEP DESIGN PREVIEW.jpg

• Like 1

nice - simple and readable is what the advertising is all about - too many people try to put everything on there and lose the readability part.  going down the road a vehicle is only in readable distance a very short time so short and top the point is the right way - good job

If it tried anything it would be to shrink the bottom 2 lines  down so it fin in one line along the bottom and increase the phone number and "best bbq and jerky part.  just to see how that looked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

Would like to see Flames red.

I did them in red and he didnt like it lol. i thought it was cool..

13 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

nice - simple and readable is what the advertising is all about - too many people try to put everything on there and lose the readability part.  going down the road a vehicle is only in readable distance a very short time so short and top the point is the right way - good job

If it tried anything it would be to shrink the bottom 2 lines  down so it fin in one line along the bottom and increase the phone number and "best bbq and jerky part.  just to see how that looked

And yes i suggested that actually Dakota, but he is paying so i went with what he wanted..he's happy thats what counts right ? lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Or maybe just went with "We cater" or "Catering"?

1 hour ago, signyouup said:

I think a little more space between graphics and the edge of the window on the top and bottom..

That's on the guy who installed it, but I agree with you

1 hour ago, andygeekboy said:

@Primal Decals

Hey, how much did you end up charging?

*feel free to tell me to mind my own beeswax if you don't want to (or care to) divulge :)

Hey some people will either like it or not lol.. im my own boss,work from home and i didnt have to install. and he is buying more from me ,i  know what it costs to make it and it took only about 15 min to design. i made 60 on this. like it or not ..lol...

• Like 2

Primal, take no offence, but you need settle down with the attitude, you posted your work, people are going to critique it, "like it or not"..

• Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 6:36 PM, mfatty500 said:

Primal, take no offense, but you need settle down with the attitude, you posted your work, people are going to critique it, "like it or not"..

lol. i wasn't talking about the image of liking it or not , it was my selling price i was referring to. no offense taken lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, andygeekboy said:

*** Slight derail here

How often do you just cut the vinyl and have the customer apply themselves?

once in a great while. this was an order from out of town..Usually the cutomer will just pay my  install fee so in case they screw it up they wont have to pay full price again..Works in my favor all the time..

And the customer sent me a photo after he installed it,, UMMMMM no comment. just does not look good how he placed things, no where near my preview..

Thanks man, had a feeling you'd say that, I'm still VERY new to installing so would rather just punt the vinyl to the client and have them f it up ;)

I made some graphics for a guy this past summer who also installed them on the rear window of  his Cherokee.  I advised him against it because of the rear wiper.  Of course about a week ago he emailed me and said that the lettering was peeling.  I asked him if he had been using the wipers, and he said no, but he had used an ice scrapper a few times since.  :blink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vitaman said:

I made some graphics for a guy this past summer who also installed them on the rear window of  his Cherokee.  I advised him against it because of the rear wiper.  Of course about a week ago he emailed me and said that the lettering was peeling.  I asked him if he had been using the wipers, and he said no, but he had used an ice scrapper a few times since.  :blink:

And they walk among us:wacko:

3 hours ago, Vitaman said:

i do a lot of rear windows and never have an issue...They will hold just fine if the surface is properly cleaned and the wiper blades stay somewhat new.once they get hard it will ruin it. If it was peeling it could be poor prep work of not using alcohol or poor install lol and if the proper material was used..

• Like 1