lostcause

Signblazer 6.0.17 how to stop trial mode

I purchased A laserpoint cutter on eBay from US Cutter back in 2007 with Sign-blazer elements 6.0.17 and install it on my pc. I have tried reinstalling it again but it only runs in trial mode and also tried downloading from the Signblazer site before, (when Jerry was alive) and was able to get a work around by changing something on one of the files as advised way back then but have forgotten what file to change and if I remember right you just delete a letter or something from that start up file and it worked normal. I am reinstalling the software again and need to know what the change was please. I want to start using my Laserpoint cutter again as I have just retired and I am starting up some of my old hobbies. Any Help or information would be appreciated greatly. I have lots of vinyl to cut up and enjoy giving them away to the local kids and clubs as a way of giving to others. I will be trying to run it on Windows 7 64 bit if possible. Thank you. Miss the old days of reading tips and info from Jerry.