Beginner

Software for Titan 2 for Mac

Purchase a used Titan 2 with no software. I have a Mac 10.11 and notice the only software available is Sure cuts Pro 4. Is that required to install in order to use my cutter with my Mac? Or is there another software recommended? Is there a free trial version? 

Free trial at SignCut Pro. The titan probably runs under a different name driver. (saga maybe?) They have free live tech support to get you hooked up and running in a jiffy. The SignCut program is a great cutting utility but has no design abilities so you would need to design in Illustrator, Corel or Inkscape etc.

8 hours ago, Beginner said:

Purchase a used Titan 2 with no software. I have a Mac 10.11 and notice the only software available is Sure cuts Pro 4. Is that required to install in order to use my cutter with my Mac? Or is there another software recommended? Is there a free trial version? 

i think it is called saga under another name... And as everyone always sees me say, scalps 4pro is amazing lol.. craftedge.com for other versions i think are available..not sure tho. But thru craftedge you can buy a second license for like 25.00 .thats what they just sent me and said cause i was curious since i have multiple computers..