PixelPusher

Sure Cuts A Lot Manual From ILoveKNK.com

I have come across a very good Sure Cuts A Lot 4.054 user manual (does have reference to pro edition also) created by Sandy McCauley, published Dec 8, 2016 from http://www.iloveknk.com/support/user-manuals/zing-user-manuals/

Look for the Sure Cuts A Lot header on the page to find the download link for the PDF version.

I have chosen not to hotlink directly to the PDF manual link here (also available as an interactive manual) as it is specific to the Zing and Zing Air cutters, but if you disregard that specific information, I think users will find it quite applicable to their needs regardless of cutter type as it goes into great depth about EVERYTHING SCAL and SCALP has to offer. It has pictures, documentation and lots of useful information. I've attached a screenshot of a particular set of pages of Sandy's work to give you an idea of depth of coverage. It's very well done and contains 300 pages of information. It also gives tips and suggestions on creating reusable mats and what types of semi-adhesive glues are available.

Anyhow, it's definitely worth a look.

From their website:

Chapters 1, 2, 11 and 12 are specific to the KNK Zing and Zing Air. Chapters 3 – 10 are SCAL only and will be useful to all owners of SCAL 4 software. Note that you may need to refresh your browser to see the latest version. Also, this user manual is over 300 pages and will require some time to appear in your browser.

2016-12-12_192050.jpg