Sign in to follow this  
livinloudgraphics

hydrographics

Anyone familiar on hydrodipping? just bought a storage unit and it had a dip tank in it. It looks to be homemade but had some things in the unit that pointed to dipping.

So threw my research has anyone dealt with this and if so how common is it and price wise?

does anyone have a supplier in mind that they use?

I printed a guy some stuff a couple years ago, and went over to see the process, in real life. It's pretty more involved than what they show on UTube, and such. To do it right, you almost need a paint booth, to base, and clear. They're as bigga  steps, as the actual dipping. Cool process though.  

I do hydrographics.  Its a giant learning curve, and very expensive to even get into.  Basically, to get into a business the right way, its about 30-40 thousand dollars, and tons to learn.  Just the training runs about $2000  most places.  Its a very cool process though.

i do it in my garage and i have spent 600$ to get in to it its easy look on you tube i do rifles and car parts picked it up real easy its only 30000 if you are starting a huge business 

I guess it depends on the quality you want.  I''m still a hobyist at it.  I have more in good spray guns than you have in your whole setup.