5.38 mb blowing up to 1.38 when spooling. Its a .crd file. its a coffee cup mug 15oz design. Any one that a look I can send you the file. Any help would be great. Thanks Paul

I meant 1.38 gig when spooling. filling my whole page when prints. Printer setting are right fit to page is turned off.

Is it a pure vector (meaning just a vector) or a mix of a bitmap and a vector? I have X8 and am online right now if you want to send me a PM. I can re-save it for you if needed in X5's version or see how complicated it is and redo it if it's just a vector. Hard to say without looking at the file. Also, you say "filling my whole page when it prints", can you take a picture of it with your cellphone and post it here? Can you simply post the file here too?

• Like 1

Thank You I figured it out It was for Mug I was doing. I had to turn all the layers. And leave 15oz. layer active. Printed ok. Thank You.

• Like 1

I sent you an updated file with a lengthy explanation. I think the way I've re-organized things using the object manager and splitting out the different designs into their own specific pages with their own bitmap layer will solve your "filling my whole page when it prints" issue. Check out how I set it all up. Using the object manager and splitting out the design into different pages in the fashion I did will help you with more complex designs down the road. I got a little fancy with Page Sorter View with resizing the pages to their content, but that's not actually necessary to do but could help with templating in the future (using the same file again for future work). In fact, when doing lengthy books or brochures, it's the only way to keep organized without losing your mind. Just a different way of doing things...