Sign in to follow this  
clemail504

Pricing Advice? Graphtec CE6000-40

Hello and thanks in advance for reading.  

I am looking for advice on a fair price to ask for a new in box (with all original contents) 2014 Graphtec CE6000-40 (the 15" plotter).  This is a pristine until that has never been used. Because it is no longer within the warranty, I am not sure how much that should affect pricing.  I have an offer for $600, including shipping.  I feel like I should be able to ask closer to $800, including shipping.  Any thoughts?  Thanks again.  

Hi, welcome to the Forums.

There's one right now on eBay that's offered for $700 and no bidding is taking place (4 days remaining in the auction).

If someone wants to pay you $600, you can always counter-offer and see if they'll go up to $700. or $750. and get 'er gone.

Thanks for the reply, thats probably mine you see - I just listed it :)  The offer for $600 came from a fb group where I posted it for $800.  I have never seen one under 1000.  But mine is 2014 and no warranty - so I am trying to be accurate with the value.

You have a buy it now for $900 -- so wait for four days, see if you get a bidding war going (remember, the very first $699. bid will REMOVE the Buy It Now)

If it just sits there, then go back to your facebook group person who's apparently serious and counter-offer with $700/750 and say goodbye to it.

2014 seems to be irrelevant -- it's an unused NEW machine and you want someone to use it, hence the short sale.