Ktml988

MH 721- MK2

I am so frustrated with this machine and I do not have the opportunity to be able to call USCutter for them to be able to remote into my computer to try and fix it. Their hours are not feasible with my working hours (go figure). Anyways, sometimes this machine cuts absolutely perfect. Then I will cut the EXACT same image without adjusting anything and it will only cut half of the image. I just really don't understand. It's Christmas time and I have about 150 orders that I need to get out. I am a Silhouette user but currently waiting on my new one to come in. I NEED this machine to work and not waste my vinyl. I have gone through a sheet and a half and only have 1 snowflake that I half cut using my exacto knife! Can anyone help me? The blade is set as the instructions states (just barely noticeable), everything is clean, etc. It just doesn't make sense to me that it will cut one time but not a second.

Whoa!  Slow down, and let's look at this logically ---

You need to answer --  What computer OS? What connection (serial or usb)? What software?

MH machines are very susceptible to static (especially at this time of year, where the air is dry as a bone)

• Like 1

I wish we could rescue this guy! He's going to have to reply, however, with the minimal information requested to troubleshoot.

Also, I was going to suggest SignBlazer Elements, as I routinely do, in order to determine/eliminate a software hitch.

SBE INSTALLER

It is a Microsoft OS, USB, and Vinyl Master. I can almost guarantee it has nothing to do with the connection the type of program I have. Here is an example, I am trying to cut a snowflake with a monogram inside it for a t-shirt. The monogram cuts jaggedly and half of it isn't cut. I did the exact same monogram alone but big for a different shirt and it cut flawlessly. So inconsistent.