when i go to do alot of decals at one time and hit send the production manager sends it but when it gets half way it freezes and the cutter says waiting on the screen what could this be 

software flexi pro 10

computer hp pavilion mx75

that machine has a tiny memory.

Are you using a Serial to USB connection, ( see threads containing keyspan adaptor)  or a serial port on your computer?  this would "regulate" the flow of the file.

its a usb to a square plug (cant remember the name came with the cutter itself and i also have a serial port but also have a serial port also cant seem to troubleshoot to get it to hook up. Also the keyspan does it actually work? i heard some bad news on those and didnt want to spend to money and it not work

If you have a serial port on your computer no need for a keyspan. Keyspan is just a way to convert USB to serial.

12 hours ago, darcshadow said:

If you have a serial port on your computer no need for a keyspan. Keyspan is just a way to convert USB to serial.

how does one hook up the serial port i can not find it in the setup

Do you see the connection - next to the USB plug on the cutter- It has 9 pins - match that one to your port on the computer - note may require original PCUT cable.

28 minutes ago, Jburns said:

Do you see the connection - next to the USB plug on the cutter- It has 9 pins - match that one to your port on the computer - note may require original PCUT cable.

I believe any NULL MODEM serial cable would work...

17 minutes ago, mb20music said:

I believe any NULL MODEM serial cable would work...

Yep!  

Serial ports are almost always COM 1 - Open your device manager, and look at the port drop down menu to verify.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:59 PM, livinloudgraphics said:

yes i have both cables and have them hooked to the computer but my computer has them listed as com 1-4 then file what would the serial port be? thanks

You don't want both USB and Serial connected at the same time, just one, ideally the serial.

2 hours ago, darcshadow said:

You don't want both USB and Serial connected at the same time, just one, ideally the serial.

yes i didnt but i didnt know the port name and kept trying and trying