Sign in to follow this  
CharlieArya

Titan3 ARMS 63" Plotter Not Recognizing Registrtion Marks on Heat Transfer Glitter Material

Hello,

I am having extreme problems registering a contour cut on Printable Glitter Heat Transfer Material on out Titan3 ARMS Plotter. It seems that the plotter will not recognize the printed registration marks possibly because of the reflective qualities of the material. It passes the registration marks up and starts looking along the edge of the material or refuses look go find them at all. Has anyone had this problem? I have found a work around but it involves a lengthy process of adhering white calendar vinyl onto the glitter material and then printing, then cutting. Too much time. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Charlie

I am sure you are correct that it is the reflective nature of things. I have read that Graphtec ARMS sometimes fight reading regular vinyl if it has been laminated. The workaround that those guys were talking about was a piece of tape over the top with a dot or some such mark that would let it catch the right spot. What brand of glitter is printable?