Sign in to follow this  
yenned45

How to fill in blank spots

id check the image you are staring with  and see what its like in that area  if its degraded in any way   touch it up and reconvert 

• Like 1

Careful. The reason you are getting the spaces is because there is a watermark right there which means this is a copyright protected file that you traced (Illegally I might add) and may lead to big issues in your future. We on the site don't condone image theft. You can buy that file pretty affordably and then would be free to use it to produce products. There are people who are paid to search for violators and it's pretty easy to find things these days with the proper search parameters. 

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 3.32.17 PM.png

• Like 3

Yeah. We have a large responsibility with the programs that we use being so capable of making virtually anything. Too tempting for some to resist.

Yenned45, you may be completely ignorant of the rules regarding copyright infringement and I'm not trying to come down as the infringement cops or anything but it would do you good to do a little reading about copyright and trademark protections. It's not worth getting yourself in trouble. The bottom line here is that the forum has strict rules and as a mod I am expected to police these things when they come along. 

• Like 2