jskwarek

What software did you move to from SCALP

What software did you guys graduate to from SCALP? Frustrated with a cut that keeps pausing. Want to load software on laptop to confirm it's not the USB cable length. The last time I had this issue, that was the problem. Problem is I don't want to go through the process of de-registering, waiting for CraftsEdge to respond, registering on my laptop just to test. Always like trying out different software. With that said, give me a recommendation.

THX,

Jason

Slice&Dice, all my browsers go into complete lockdown mode when trying to download your link. Might want to check that out. 

Wildgoose, giving SignCut a try. Man is it different. HA!

JS

Im still with scalps but upgraded from 3 pro to 4 pro..Still working perfect.. Largest design ive done so far has been 12 feet long by 12" high.

3 hours ago, jskwarek said:

Wildgoose, giving SignCut a try. Man is it different. HA!

Yeah it is set up a little different than some of the others. Zero design ability but all the cutting tools of the highest priced programs. If you get stuck with anything give me a PM and I'll help you through it.

OK, I have not encountered any issues with the site, although zippyshare does have some advertising.

So, let's try this other filesharing service --  FileHosting.org

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/620631/signblazer_setup.exe

No registration required, just an email to obtain the download link.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 7:33 AM, Wildgoose said:

Try the free trial of SignCut Pro. 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 7:33 AM, Wildgoose said:

Try the free trial of SignCut Pro. 

where can I find the Sure Cuts A lot Pro Trial and will it work with my Refine MH721 Plotter I have had it for some time

7 minutes ago, CATWOM1960 said:

where can I find the Sure Cuts A lot Pro Trial and will it work with my Refine MH721 Plotter I have had it for some time

http://www.craftedge.com/products/products_scalpro.html

Scalps works with all Uscutter machines and more .scalps4pro is the best to go with.. In my own opinion lol. i have taught several people how to use it and they were originally using VM...But not after seeing how scalps works and how easy it is

2 minutes ago, CATWOM1960 said:

is the Scalps 4 the one that Us Cutter sales and also I found one on Amazon for 99.00

uscutter has the 3 pro version..

Read the post on the forums under scalp and under vinylmaster . .  A little background checking is well worth the time

Hi I have just brought the Refine MH721 cutter I have alot of people after Cheerleading pictures etc what is your recommendation on software for it? I got Artcut Software but its fine for words am wanting pictures

Thanks

On 11/22/2016 at 10:15 AM, slice&dice said:

how can you be allowed to post stuff like that without getting banned?  That link is ad link that makes 'someone' money whenever someone installs those crappy chrome extensions.  You wouldn't happen to know who that is would you?

That link is one of the very few left of Signblazer..install. .  Slice is about the only person who has a link left of Signblazer.  

It was NEVER my intent to spam -- the zippyshare website was a free hosting service that I just chose randomly, and uploaded the file so it would be accessible (at the time, USCUTTER was dropping all mention of it from their support pages).

Today, although USCUTTER continues to maintain the installer file on their servers, it is not LINKED anywhere (and you will be unable to find it on their website).

I can easily envision a time when they drop even that.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

1 minute ago, slice&dice said:

I can easily envision a time when they drop even that.

We can only hope

You're welcome to use other software, wildgoose, nobody is stopping you.

By the way, the last download from zippyshare shows as 15-03-2017 01:19

(zippyshare allows an uploaded file to remain accessible if it's downloaded at least once in 30-days, and since it's still there, apparently people are still interested, perhaps because it simply WORKS with USCUTTER machines)

It definitely has a loyal follower or two but abandonware is just that. The OP was asking where did you move to from SCALP and I think he is better served searching for a modern SUPPORTED program going forward into the future. I don't care what people use but to suggest someone obviously thinking of an upgrade to step back 20 years to a program that is getting farther and farther from any semblance of mainstream is just silly.