Primal Decals

!!New update for FIND MY FONT!! Version 3.3.13

Came across this on another site and wanted to share to the rest of you. Primal....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copied and pasted the info for you.---------

The update to the latest version is - as always - free for all existing customers.
You can download it by entering your License-No at the following URL:
Product Update (to Latest Version)

For first time readers, you can download a 30-days-trial here.
You can also find a detailed version history here.

So what's new in FmF v3.3?

1. We fixed some minor bugs mostly related to GUI & appearance

2. We have added new localizations for the GUI (the Help is still in English, sorry about that)
so you can now switch the GUI to one of the following languages:

• English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • German
  • Portuguese (Br)
  • Italian
  • Greek

3. As you probably know you can identify the fonts of an image by searching both the fonts on your computer (installed or not) and the fonts of our Online Font Database. We constantly add new fonts in the online database (currently at about 141.000 fonts) and no application update is needed to see the new fonts, but you can now select among the following matching categories:
a) All Fonts - (Matches all categories bellow)
B)Commercial - Matches only commercial fonts
c) Freemium - Matches fonts which are either 100% free or free for personal use, donationware, etc. like fonts from Dafont.com or Google-Web-Fonts which can be freely downloaded
d) Google Web Fonts - Matches only Google fonts. This is especially useful for web designers recreating the images of an existing site or for anyone who wants e.g. to select an existing font and find the best free equivalent offered by Google Web Fonts collection.
e) Gerber Fonts - Matches only Gerber Omega Fonts, which includes both the Gerber Omega software proprietary fonts + all URW True Type Fonts offered by Gerber Technology

I think the most important update for you here in signs101 is the ability of Gerber Fonts matching as you can easily identify if an old sign is created using a custom Gerber Font. Note though that the category "Gerber Fonts" in Online-Search requires a special Find my Font License-No which is provided for free with the latest Gerber Omega 6.0 release.
If you are an existing Find my Font user, please contact us for a free upgrade to a Gerber-enabled license by sending us an email to support(at)findmyfont.com or through our contact form

Thank you again for your valuable feedback here at signs101 which helped us a lot during FmF developing.
We are always open to hear about any issues or your suggestions to further improve the product.

Cheers
Fivos