SurberSigns

What to charge for these banners

Good evening guys. My father is a high school basketball coach and he found about 15 sponsors to put up a banner in the gymnasium and as well as the program for the season that is just starting. But I found out he only charged each sponsor $150 for a banner and a page in the program. Major down charge I believe... My dad came to me about making the banners instead of having someone else do them, but Im not sure what to charge now since he got low balled. If it was for my dad I wouldn't mind doing them for almost nothing but the money is coming from the school. I told him it would run roughly $80ish for each banner, which leaves him only $70 per sponsor for the basketball team. I can get the 6 ft white banners for about $10 on us cutter. I figure it wouldn't cost me more than $25 per banner (vinyl banner not digital printed). 

What do you guys think I should charge to where Im still making a few bucks for my time?

How large are the banners?  2x6  3x6  4 x6?

The dimensions of these banners will be a major influence on the amount to charge.

He would like to do 6x3 or 6x2 which UScutter has them from $9.99 for 10oz.

But he said if he had to he would do 3ft wide banners... so i need to know what i should charge for either the 6 ft or 3 ft to where im still turning a little profit for my time.