kkeeble

Pizza Guy

You really should pay someone who is skilled in vector graphics to re-create it, and there ya go.

I just did that exact same thing with a local pizzeria, who trademarked the result and compensated me well for the effort.

pizzaman.jpg

• Like 1

Typically  do pay someone to create something like that..just didnt onow if it was a stock vector...send me a pm with your price to recreat my image..

6 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

Nice job wow..

Ok what was the steps you took and or software did you use to get that ?

Thanks - Hi everybody - I always start by creating a nice new drawing in photoshop with a pen on a cintiq - like in this vid - my elbow can just draw things like that somehow - I don't think very far ahead

https://vimeo.com/readytocut/review/126673709/a26447bb70

in this case the face was not legible so first step was to get that sorted - then it was all downhill from there -

once I get a clean image - then I can do a clean raster to vector conversion - then I use corel to finish up the vectors, add borders, etc...

I never use raster to vector software without first drawing a very clean and sharp image to work with

• Like 7

very nice signtourch and with the explanation to teach makes the post like this priceless.
teaching a person to fish - 

• Like 3