ez3000

In search of software for graphtec plotter .

So I been in search for some vector software that is competible  with my graphtec fc7000-75 . I've had it catching dust for years now and I'm  ready to make it work again . Unfortunately my old Lxi master plus for windows xp don't  work  with windows 10 ,so I'm in search for a software  that I can make work ones again ..any pointers will be well appreciated .Thank you . 

Ps I'm  broke as heck so please no 4,ooo software .

Probably be easier to find an old XP computer to use just for cutting and design.

• Like 1

Totally agree with Ricks, you can grab a nice XP-loaded Dell laptop for under $80.

That's what I did to run my MH with a dedicated serial port (computers today don't have one).

Easy Peasy.

On the Graphtecamerica.com site you can go under support, choose cutters, go to legacy. Under the fc7000mk2 series you will find a free download of Graphtec studio. I have it but have never used it. Worth checking out

Just curious, is it that the software doesn't run, or that you can't control your cutter? There are actually very few programs that won't run under windows 10, it's the drivers to control the hardware that is usually the problem, in which case doesn't matter what software you have unless you have the drivers, or the software happens to have the drivers built in you'll still be out of luck. Another option, if you cutter uses a serial connection you can control it that way without the need for a driver.

• Like 1