yenned45

how do i export to a client to view the work?

I have recently downloaded Vinyl Master LTR and I am happy with it. After designing a sign for a new client I want his approval before preceding. I tried sending it to him after exporting it to a file. It seemed to work when I gave it a test run ( sent an email with attachment to my self). my client said he could not open it. Have I missed something or could it be that he just don't know how to open it? HELP!!! Thanks

did you export it as a jpg file so he could see it - not many people have software that can see the vector files so it has to be exported as a raster file for them to view

• Like 1

Dakota's right.

Your customer does not have the VM program on his computer/phone in order to open & view the file.

You have to save the PROOF as a "common" viewing file....usually a jpg or pdf file.

With many using people smartphones now, saving your PROOF as a 200 dpi jpg is best.

Sue2

• Like 1

Also, if there are more than one objects in your design, be sure to highlight all of them.  Otherwise, it will export only what is highlighted.  (I learned this the hard way).  If there are more than one objects, what I do is click on the top one, hold the shift key down and click on the bottom one.  That should highlight all of the objects.  Then select [F]ile and [E]xport and save the file as a .jpg to your computer.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.