Signs and Designs

Address sign

Google is your friend.

Also, determine if that is real cast bronze, or a plastic replica.

6 hours ago, slice&dice said:

Google is your friend.

Also, determine if that is real cast bronze, or a plastic replica.

well that was a BIG help  LOL

It was indeed a big help ---  directed him to find out what the plaque is made of, and then use the God-given head he has on his shoulders to SEARCH for suppliers (of which there are MANY) of either cast bronze or plastic formed. If he doesn't know what it's made of, he'll have to go back to that plaque and actually touch it with his hand to discover the answer. So, yes, I gave him directions that will assist him.

I have little regards for noobs who don't even ATTEMPT to find out the most BASIC of things using the sophisticated internet tools at our disposal, and just drop in with questions like "I'm a sign maker, who are the suppliers for sign substrates?"

In fact, I was tempted to put up a direct link to LMGTFY (LetMeGoogleThatForYou) but felt it was kinda insulting to do that !!!

• Like 4

On 11/5/2016 at 3:30 PM, slice&dice said:

It was indeed a big help ---  directed him to find out what the plaque is made of, and then use the God-given head he has on his shoulders to SEARCH for suppliers (of which there are MANY) of either cast bronze or plastic formed. If he doesn't know what it's made of, he'll have to go back to that plaque and actually touch it with his hand to discover the answer. So, yes, I gave him directions that will assist him.

I have little regards for noobs who don't even ATTEMPT to find out the most BASIC of things using the sophisticated internet tools at our disposal, and just drop in with questions like "I'm a sign maker, who are the suppliers for sign substrates?"

In fact, I was tempted to put up a direct link to LMGTFY (LetMeGoogleThatForYou) but felt it was kinda insulting to do that !!!

Amen Slice&dice lol.End of Story.