Sign in to follow this  
kelsey

Purchasing issues

I am extremely upset due to the fact that I ordered vinyl and even though it said that it was unable to process the transaction it is pending in my account THREE times. Worst of all I never received an email or confirmation of my order; has anyone ever encountered this?

This website is horrible and the checkout process is even worse, I will never be using this company again, nor recommending it. 

About the only thing I have ever encountered was that the payment area asks what type of card you are going to use but doesn't always display the boxes to input your card numbers until after you have tried to move to the next page. Then it will pop back and give you the red warnings that you missed some info. Other than that they have always performed pretty good for me personally. I have ordered hundreds of times without incident. You might try another browser. I have not had issues but some website don't like some browsers. 

You attempted a third time to place the same order online, even after seeing the first two were 'unable to process the transaction', and still didn't make a call to the company? 

I agree with wildgoose, it does sound like a browser issue at your end.

" You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "  -- The Eagles (Hotel California)

• Like 1

on my last order I lost items from my order during checkout and didn't notice it until the items never showed up. the only solution I got from us cutter was to reorder and pay the shipping charges again.

Just placed and received another order. while selecting items for my order some went in the cart and some didn't, some even got duplicated. this time around I was very careful and watching after having an issue with not receiving vinyl I thought I ordered. good thing I did. or again I would be without items I need and double on others. not sure whats going on to cause that.

but still an issue with the order. so will be cust. serv tom. again. atleast this is a smaller issue. thought those oracal razor/ key rings would be cool. the site shows qty of 5 for 4.95 the pkg I received says the qty is 5 but only 1 in the pkg. even came with a card for replacements for $1.