Sign in to follow this  
calichick

CE6000-60 - printing/cutting on single sheets

Hi - I have really searched everywhere and this is something I haven't so far seen anyone address or show on youtube.

I received a few samples from Papillo papers and they are 8.5x11 sheets of the usual various types they carry.  Of course I need/want to try them out so I can decide what I like and what to order in bulk.  The problem is the Graphtec CE6000 will give me a mark scan error unless I print a tiny image and have a tremendous amount of white space around it.  Is this normal or is there some other settings I need to use while cutting papers 8.5x11?

I cut 8.5x11 labels with my CE6000 occasionally but I use backing paper as a carrier sheet . I'm posting a blanked sample image of one of the labels I make for reference. I have removed one label in each corner as you can see. It will eventually read and cut with those still in place but it gets multiple mark errors and isn't worth the wasted time.

labels-1.jpg

OMG kysign - thanks so much for the image.

That really helps me picture what I want to do.  So I can just use a larger carrier sheet and cut away.

Thanks for the pointer!