Ron-O

2nd computer to only cut?

I design on my laptop but have a desktop computer close to my cutter. Is it possible to install Vinylcutter LTR on the desktop machine just to cut or do I need to purchase an extra license?

Many softwares allow you to have it installed on both a laptop and desktop at the same time but only use one at a time. Vinylmaster doesn't look like it allows it. You need to read the end user license agreement that came with Vinylmaster LTR to know.

2.1.1 GENERAL USE: You may install and use one (1) copy of the Software on one (1) computer

Software License Agreement

You can install the software onto as many computers as you like and then design your work and save it off. However, if you want to output from a particular computer then it needs to be Activated and you get one (1) Activation per license.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 8:24 PM, VinylMaster said:

You can install the software onto as many computers as you like and then design your work and save it off. However, if you want to output from a particular computer then it needs to be Activated and you get one (1) Activation per license.

So by this I'm assuming I could have the activated license on my desktop only, then have just an installed (not activated) copy on my laptop for designing and saving only?

7 hours ago, Ron-O said:

So by this I'm assuming I could have the activated license on my desktop only, then have just an installed (not activated) copy on my laptop for designing and saving only?

Yes this is correct.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.