ASmith137

Incomplete/curved triangle test cut

I have a couple Graphtec cutting plotter ce6000-60 machines

I have multiple issues with them, but my biggest issue is getting the settings correct.

I sent a couple test cuts to it, and the triangle is coming out terrible. I try weeding it, and from the start to finish point it is not connected, it stops cutting just a hair from the start point. I have tried to change offset, but it hasnt seemed to work. Also, the bottom of the triangle is curved up. i have reset the cutter which normally fixes these issues, but this time it didnt seem to help.

I have also replaced the cut strip and blade to no avail.

my current settings are 

CBO9U Blade

Offset: 0

Speed: 30

Acceleration: 0

Cut Force; 20

1 passimage1.JPG

Tangential Mode Off

as long as the offset is set to 0 you should not have those curves - I would contact graphtec  - could be a bad blade holder, something slipping (not common on the graphtec especially with an experienced user)

the not weeding properly is usually improper blade exposure - this can effect offset too but it would have to be a massive amount of extra blade like when people use the credit card thingie to set the blade - again way too much blade 

then reset your blade using skeeters directions

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing.

• Like 1