ryugaiden05

New to sign making

Hello everyone. I hope that someone here can help point me in the right direction. I have been doing vinyl for about a year and have now been asked if I can do a sign for a local business. I have been trying to find what would be the best option use while also keeping the cost down for myself and the customer. I am thinking we are not going to go any bigger the a 2ft x 4ft or 4ft x 6ft sign. I am thinking aluminum would be my better bet, but not completely sure. This is going to be out on the edge of the road to advertise for their business. I am looking at probably doing a white sign with black lettering and graphics.

Hi.

Look into the material called "DiBond" or "MaxMetal" -- and for freestanding signs (post&panel) I use the 10mm thick stuff.

Dibond-swatch.jpg

The full sized 4x8 sheet double-sided can be cut to order, ask your local Grimco substrate materials distributor.

You're welcome.

If you have. Local branch of Glantz and sons they also sell Dibond and there brand of maxmetal which is cheaper and just as go as max metal