Ron-O

VM LTR add extra weeding lines

Is there any way to add extra weeding lines in the VinylMaster LTR  version. Sometimes the easy weed lines it adds aren't enough on some graphics.

I'm not seeing an option to add them the only thing I can find is the ability adjust the weeding offset box - Maybe someone from Future Corp will answer.

I'm not familiar with VM LTR, does it not have a tool for drawing simple lines, or boxes? If it does, just use that to add what ever weed lines you like.

On 10/10/2016 at 10:25 AM, darcshadow said:

I'm not familiar with VM LTR, does it not have a tool for drawing simple lines, or boxes? If it does, just use that to add what ever weed lines you like.

Yes it does. Looks like that is the best way to go and not pay the $$$ for upgrading for one option.

2 hours ago, Ron-O said:

Yes it does. Looks like that is the best way to go and not pay the $$$ for upgrading for one option.

I'm not sure why that should have been an "upgrade" option the previous software USCutter distributed with the cutters had this option by default. 

On 10/10/2016 at 7:19 PM, VinylMaster said:

VinylMaster Pro allows you to add extra speed-weed lines. 

OK..   I've been looking.    How exactly do you add extra speed-weed lines.   I have Pro and I can't find it anymore.

Guest Future Support

Send the artwork to the Cut Document, then select the items you want to apply a speed box around, and on the second row of tools, click on the "Edit" button.

In there you can add weed boxes, lift marks, split large artwork, etc.

Once you have created a speed box around a selected group of shapes, you can use the left mouse button and double click on the border (edge) of the speed box to either add new weeding lines, or to remove existing ones.

Hi I googled how to add extra weeding lines to a piece ready to be cut and found this from a few years ago...

I sent file to cutter etc and can add a weedbox but can not find how you can double click on the edge to add more? Am i on the right track? thanks

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.