WickedXtreme

VM LTR V4 Area test wrong

I recently crossgraded to VM LTR V4 from the free VM that came with my US cutter MH-871. Before I crossgraded, the are test would work perfect. Now, with the LTR v4, when I area test the vinyl advances what is needed, then takes off at double speed for an additional area of vinyl needed making the test are twice as long as it should be. The same thing happens with the cutter head after the vinyl is out on the floor and all over the place.

HELP!!

Thank You.

5 hours ago, VinylMaster said:

You need an updated driver.

Lodge a ticket with your email and a tech will get it to you. 

http://future.support

Would it not be simpler for all of us if you had a support download page ?

"Lodging" a ticket for updates is a pain - 

Drivers once signed, automatically become available for everyone when they Add a cutter i.e. if you are online any new drivers are downloaded.

In this case there is a new driver for the MH which is soon to be signed off which the member can obtain beforehand.

To play devils advocate, what if your cutting PC is not online, how do you get the updated drivers?

Personally I hate automated updates. I want to be able to download a file once and use it to update as many PCs as I like.

On 10/5/2016 at 11:49 AM, darcshadow said:

To play devils advocate, what if your cutting PC is not online, how do you get the updated drivers?

Personally I hate automated updates. I want to be able to download a file once and use it to update as many PCs as I like.

I 100% agree with this because if I'm using and older dedicated PC and it is not having issues why would I update it?

I still think there needs to be a support download page, this would have resolved my issue several weeks ago.

If you would like the update for the non-USCutter edition of VinylMaster please lodge a ticket at:

http://future.support 

Please note: this forum is exclusively for the USCutter edition of VinylMaster which is a different product (variation) to the retail version. 

Guest Future Support

If the driver in the US Cutter version of your software performs the area test correctly you can easily copy the same driver and settings into your other copy of VMP by going into the US Cutter version of the Vinyl Spooler, and from the "File" menu, select "Export Device" (with the driver that does do the area test).

Then close the vinyl spooler, and open the Vinyl Spooler in the other version of the software, and from the "File" menu, select "Import Device", and you will have the exact same driver installed, and it should work correctly.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.