Sign in to follow this  
Jburns

Large auction- here in Colorado.

Hi all,

There is a large auction on Thursday here in Colorado.  ( I am not affiliated with). a large company that did/does personalization gifts. currentcatalog.com

I am headed down to look at the items in this auction today for myself. - embroidery, heat presses, engravers, lasers, and printing equipment. I will be bidding on some items.  Let me know if you would like me to inspect an item for you. note- fees are kinda high- about 21%.

I will be there about 12 MST. - message me  in the next 2 hours if interested. 

https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/timed/capital-recovery-group/catalogue-id-cap10120

• Like 2

Man, how do you find auctions like this?    I'd love to place a bid on 1 of those Epilog lasers.   

These are just too far away. 

This place apparently is one of the largest mail order and gift companies in the US. they bought out another company in Virginia- and brought their stuff to Colorado.

I had a chance to loot at the Epilog's -One had its main board pulled out the other with a bid on it had belt removed from carriage assembly. So I wouldn't recommend bidding.

Here is what I bought: - I will be selling two of the DK8 heat presses with attachments:

1. Signature Engraver 8080S, computer and software.

2. Qty 3 DK8 Heat Presses ( two to sell).

3. Vision engraver CNC router ( to resell possibly).

4. auto Box bander - (to resell) 

5. Label rewinders ( for my gerber edge prints)

Lot 31 8080S.jpg

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

• Like 1