Richard334

Mug Suppliers

you have to have a tax license but I prefer marck assoc out of Toledo - they are the owners of cactus wraps.  I also use conde and have used joto in the past

Decided to go with Coastal. 

I opened an account with Marck, put in an order for one case of 36 mugs (plus some small items).  They came down with a shipping estimate of $50, so I cancelled the order.

marck does double box and charges I think an extra $5 for that - I have never had a bad or broken mug from them but coastal has good products too I heard  I have had other suppliers where it was not uncommon to find 4-6 broken mugs in a case -  sometimes they replaced them sometimes not but also found that the cheaper ones the handles break easier.  again don't think that will be a problem with coastal but I go for quality items  - have a couple of customers that have bought hundreds of mugs over the past 6-7 years and keep coming back even though I am slightly more expensive than the cheapest places they can find.  I know there is a big difference in the quality of the cheapest mugs to the best at both joto and conde

• Like 1

I use Conde'.  The shipping is high per case because of the weight.  However if your willing to buy in the neighborhood of 7 cases you get a discount on shipping via UPS.  That is what I did on my last order and shipping (per case) went down over half!