3barefoot

Sure Cuts A lot Pro 3

I have SCAL Pro 3.076. It keeps telling me there is a more recent version of the software. I for the life of me can not find it. Are they talking about SCAL 4? Does anyone have the 4 Pro.... Is it that much different than the 3 Pro?

8 hours ago, 3barefoot said:

I have SCAL Pro 3.076. It keeps telling me there is a more recent version of the software. I for the life of me can not find it. Are they talking about SCAL 4? Does anyone have the 4 Pro.... Is it that much different than the 3 Pro?

I'm running 3.080 - The only think I noticed is access to the eShape store and it doesn't puke out if you have a bunch of fonts installed.

• Like 1

Im running 4 and like it better then 3. I ran 3 for years and 4 is smoother and more user friendly. IMO it was well worth the little it costs. I tried to use flexi again since I got a new Graphtec and felt clumsy and didnt seem to be as user friendly. I tried the Cutmaster 3 that came with cutter and it was smooth, but limiting. So back using SCALP 4..044 and 0 issues.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Monkey said:

ill check for an update. mine hasnt prompted me yet

Mine prompts me every time I open it. But when I go to look for the update all I see is where to buy pro4.

4 hours ago, 3barefoot said:

Mine prompts me every time I open it. But when I go to look for the update all I see is where to buy pro4.

yeah i bought 4 awhile back. couldnt be happier

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monkey said:

yeah i bought 4 awhile back. couldnt be happier

Will 4 open version 3 files with a double click? I have hundreds of files I don't want to convert.