Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Dropped the ball and it fell to me, Needing HELP

I guess i do too good of a job. the 2 Big sign company's near me will not make a Lexan Sign. I know i cannot make the sign they are looking for but now above farming it out to get it done. I have the art work well will have it after i rework there crappy design work.This sign is 96 x 96 inches and they want it on new material. Is there someone out there that can point me in the direction to go? I will post more about this as i get information still a bit in the dark, but i know i have the work i am doing all the rest of there shirts and gear.

20160914143439.jpg

That's a super sized piece of lexan. I have not seen one wider than 75 inches by 100 inch. There is probably a special order available out there somewhere. Bear in mind that if it's back-lit and you are using translucent vinyl you don't want to tile it. The overlaps will be darker and show up real bad. If it's replacing an existing I would go look and see if they stacked two 4x8 sheets. Sounds like some serious work to me. We have one of those sign shops that molds 3D plastic monster signs here in town. I would love to take a tour some day and see how they do that type of work.