weaponstencils

Titan 2 - reverse or advance material without unlocking rollers?

Just upgraded from an SC - this thing is so much nicer and quieter.  BUT, on the SC I could manually pull the material back and forth to reset it before the next cut.  I cut about 8 to 12 inches at a time (sometimes 20"+) and SCAL is set to feed it forward just enough so that I can cut it off without waste.  On the SC, I could then pulled the material back 4 inches, so the edge was just infront of the blade, minimizing waste.  

I can't seem to figure it out with the Titan.  I realize the rollers are super tight, which is great, but figured there might be a button or something to reverse or advance the material without having to unlock the feed rollers, which creates a headache since I literally cut (side) edge to edge of a 24" in roll (again, minimizing waste).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

• Like 1

Press the on/off line button and then use the up and down arrows to move your vinyl where you need it, and the left and right arrows will move the blade carriage. Once it's where you want it, press enter and you are ready to cut again