I'm running VM pro.

There are 9 little origin boxes to the left of the X and Y coordinates.

I start out with marking the center box.   Now that I have that box marked when I try to adjust the vertical height of the object the object will move up the page also.   

It doesn't matter if I increase the size or decrease the size the object will always move up the page.  

Now if I adjust the horizontal width of the object the object will increase and decrease in size but it'll stay in the exact same spot like it's suppose to.   

Just thought I'd share.

VinylMaster - Can you make a post on this forum letting us know there's a new update?   

The program itself never seems to know when there's an update.  

9 hours ago, VinylMaster said:

It's all automated... 

Yea well....   Your automated system left my VM pro un-updated for almost 2 years.  So I don't exactly trust it.

I had to update it with a link you provided a few months ago.  

• Like 1

There is cumulative update being put together for USCutter which will be automated so long as you are on the Internet. There is also an auto-update for Xpt that will be released later in the year. However, you must have a 2015 build or more recent for this to be fully automated. Many 2014 builds and earlier do not automatically-update, these are semi-automated. See the Help (menu) > About to see which build date you have. If 2014 or earlier, please lodge a ticket with your PSN and if there is an update for your software it will be sent to you. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.