CJ Artisans

CE6000-60 pausing during cut

On larger jobs, our CE6000-60 will just sometimes pause and sit there, sometimes for a couple minutes, then start up again and finish. The other day it did this twice during the same job. I'm using the Cutting Master plugin from Illustrator 2015.0.1 from a Mac Pro. It doesn't always happen, even when cutting the exact same file.

Pretty irksome when 2-minute job turns into a 6-minute job.

Anyone else seeing this problem and/or have a solution?

I have the same problem when Im cutting multiple of same design in Cut Master 3 to my CE6000-60. Each added line it pauses and if you look in your cut window there will be a pause and play button to make it start the next line. I didnt like having to sit at computer and keep having to hit play so I went back to SCALP. I do alot of orders where I have a lot of the same decal for businesses and it just was too time consuming having to keep telling it to keep doing its job. I couldnt find a fix for it so changed cutting programs back to what worked

I think its a cut master thing. It only does it to me using that program to cut. Literally there is a play button that switches to pause when it does it