Sign in to follow this  
PercyGA

Windows 10

Hi every one I am new to this site so if I am in the wrong place please say> i have had a MH 721 for a while. got it out of the loft, tried to install the drivers but no luck. There are no drivers for windows 10! I cant believe these companys that sell or have sold this product would not get some one to update these drivers. It must be to there benefit as well as the poor people that have this machine.

I think people have been using the win 7 drivers with win 10 - it is the chipset drivers for the usb emulation that is the weak point on those machines and the reason a lot of people have used the tripplite keysapn adapter.  heck hp quit providing dirvers for my laserjet 2100 and it didn't work on windows 7 but now works on windows 10 fine with a added parallel card they no longer put in computers.  the my 721 has had 3 different mainboards since it was introduced many many years ago so the new ones are not like the old ones internally

is the mh721 that you have in england the same as the one sold in the US?  I know the pcut etc are different depending on the country.