Sign in to follow this  
storm2313

Why bother responding to a post to just play games?

I want to start by saying this forum is wonderful to help others progress in their vinyl business.

I was written to the other day, and I just have to write about this, cause it just proves how some people truly make no sense. I posted a help topic regarding printable "vinyl quality control". I'm having trouble finding a company who can provide a substrate without debris, and blemishes in every roll. Here's the post to review to see what I wrote.

The person who responded then sent me a private message explaining this:

It took me several weeks to find and several hundred dollars of wasted money. I will tell you if you find the right one or similar product but since we are competitors I won't bring my own rope to the hanging. 

Please explain the purpose of responding to a post which is clearly looking to here some ideas on quality brands of inkjet printable vinyl your familiar with to get a PM like the one above? This same person is in the VinylMaster category of the forum requesting help with design software, and expects a response to his/her post I'm sure without some sort of game. :rolleyes:

It's really Interesting that you expect someone to help you learn the software that is required to produce products to sell, but you yourself won't discuss the raw material used to apply the designs to possibly help someone else which is what the forum is designed for.

I myself believe in treating others as I would like to be treated. This is a clear case of pure contradiction, and game playing that I hope others don't practice. If your not trying to help someone then why bother posting??

• Like 1

Yeah well publicly flaming people is not an acceptable practice either, nor it posting private messages.

The issue with VM a legit one there is a flaw in the software far different than begging for a supplier name. This is a USCutter Forum Not a hey buy it at this site forum and I respect that. Use the printable GS from USCutter there is nothing wrong with it.

Besides I gave you the exact search criteria for the other material, the answer was in the search it's up to you to find it.

You seemed to leave out the portion that I would tell you if you selected the right one or not.  I also told you there are many types of this material for different applications. Not knowing your application was also an important part you didn't share, which I asked you for. So giving you the type we use may not work for you and you would be even more ill tempered than you are now. 

YOU my little friend need to do the research.  

Once again a quick response.  No one flamed you:rolleyes: 

I simply stated as before if you haven't anything constructive to add to a post in a help forum which is what this is don't reply. I never begged for a supplier name, I asked you, and can prove it if you like. You asking for help with software is exactly why I brought this to everyones attention. You want help cause YOU my little friend can't handle doing the research in the help section of VM, and using the integrated training videos. I guess someone should play the game you did with me, and let you know if you get warm to the answer. Lol.

Searching Google using a certain groups of words is no different then telling you to search in the software users manual until you get what you think the answer is. I'll let you know when your warm Lol:rolleyes: You have no background to tell anyone there's a flaw in the software, do to your lack of knowledge using it. The software is not SCALP or any other brand you want to compare it to. It's fully capable in the right hands.

Here's something to consider don't get mad when someone calls you out for acting foolish:P when you didn't have to respond to the original post. Your board in what your doing so you hang around forums posting nothing constructive to see yourself write.

Treat others as you would expect to be treated. Futurecorp, and others on here answer your questions on the software virtually immediately. Why? Cause that's what there here for. HELP FORUM.

I didn't care to tell you what type of vinyl as it was obvious you wanted to play games, and that's why you sent that ridiculous response in a PM, hoping no one else would see it.  

Here's a tip. Search Google for the term "pointless posts" I'll let you know if find the person its referring to LOL. :D

and that will be the end of the bickering - take it to private messaging please - we don't need the drama on the open forum

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1