Primal Decals

uscutter banner colors help

I have checked uscutters website on their greenstar 13oz banners and i am not sure what color is correct ,the color swatch shows a lighter blue but the images have a darker blue..Does anyone have one of these blue banners they could take a picture of for me ,Im doing a preview for a customer and for future use  and i like having a close color of what the banner will be,so a picture of an opened banner would be perfect.Thank you So much...

56 minutes ago, Primal Decals said:

Thank you ..That helps on color now i need to find a blank banner image of that blue lol..

draw a rectangle to that size, pick a color of blue from your pallet that matches that color . .  . just thinking out loud

blue box.eps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dakotagrafx said:

draw a rectangle to that size, pick a color of blue from your pallet that matches that color . .  . just thinking out loud

blue box.eps

Thanks Dakota, i thought of that also,but when i do my previews for customers, so far i have been using real photo images so its more real looking and they get a closer look to what it may look like...If i have to i will go that route..Thank you guys very much.