arty-rc

Tumbler

I just jumped on the "Yeti", actually Walmart Ozark Trails Bandwagon. Picked up the 20oz tumblers for our morning coffee. Had to personalize them. Sandblasted and Rub n Buff. 

tumblers.JPG

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, mrfibble said:

nice  

Whats your Sandblasting set up consist of please ?

David

Harbor Freight bench top  sandblasting cabinet, 150 AO media@40psi.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, castironrobbie said:

Looks good. I do a ton of these. Kind if burned out on people wanting whole pages in books to fit on them

Same here... I did a $*@% ton of them for last Christmas.  I already have several dozen now to do for Christmas already.  I might have to quit after this Christmas..... so burned out on them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, xpaperman said:

Same here... I did a $*@% ton of them for last Christmas.  I already have several dozen now to do for Christmas already.  I might have to quit after this Christmas..... so burned out on them.

Lol

I literally get 10 orders a day. Large orders I don't mind as much. If I can score a couple hundred bucks for a business or something no problem. It's the ones that order one and wonder why it's not there next day or even better insist they paid when they didn't, try to get a freebie cause "it's just a sticker", then call you every name in the book when you don't give your product away to them that gets me

35 minutes ago, Macon Innovations said:

Where are you guys getting your tumblers?

I am using exclusively RTIC.  You can get decent pricing buying by the case now!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chuck Hedge said:

How are those affordable or guess profitable they are pricy individually and most people want something for nothing.

Easy - Don't waste your time with most people.  Go after the ones that will pay a premium for customized cups.  

If someone wants 1 custom cup I can get $35-$40 for a $10 RTIC cup.  

My biggest order was 100 cups and I still got $16 each for $11 in materials/cup  and 5 hours of work

like go c said if someone wants something for nothing they can find someone else to do it that is in their family - once word gets out that you work for free you will have plenty  of work for sure.
"if your good at something never do it for free" :)

4 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

"if your good at something never do it for free" :)

Unless you need the practice