Hello everyone!  It's been a while since I've been on here and I've definitely been busy!  I'm pretty satisfied with how this business is turning out so far!  Anyways, I've got quite a few decals on eBay right now, and I keep quite a few on hand so when people buy them, I can just package them up and ship them out without having to worry about weeding and such when they sell.  My question of the day is, what do you guys store your weeded decals in?  I sell both a 5" and a 2.5" decal.  So I have both sizes.  I just need somewhere to put them so they aren't in the way.  I was thinking a Christmas ornament box, but I just wanted to see if maybe there was a better idea.

Thanks everyone!

Yea I was thinking that as well, but figure it may be more room than I needed for such small decals.  But I guess it makes sense especially with the labels and such.  

Smaller decals can be put in zip licks and clipped to the side of the file folder by category or # affiliated with an inventory list. There are some great free inventory apps that you can upload file pics to and print a catalogue, organize and categorize your stuff. Then just label your zip lock and clip multiples to the same fine folder, or use clear binder page inserts for pictures or baseball cards or coins and place these blanks in a binder or in the file holder.

I would like an inventory app for my Samsung phone. With thumbnails. Any good suggestions?

On 1/5/2017 at 3:05 PM, slice&dice said:

I would like an inventory app for my Samsung phone. With thumbnails. Any good suggestions?

Square , does inventory items and easy if someone wants to buy something