Primal Decals

SVG exported as PNG detail help

So i need to export a few svg files to png  so i can put them on my interactive viewer on my website.So how do i make sure to save or export my images for best quality for the web and also get my images down to the Pixels size i need for my web design guy? Thank you in advanced for your help.

Create the png in your vector program at a high resolution and open in Photoshop (I'm using CS3).

Ctr+Alt+i to bring up the "image size" box to adjust Pixels, Size, Resolution.

Or, just adjust to the size you need and the >File>Save for Web & Devices module is a

great tool to balance detail and size. Lets you compare to the original and offers lotsa options.

There's a free plug in called "Super PNG" that does some auto trimming if you like the one-click method.

14 hours ago, skarekrow said:

Create the png in your vector program at a high resolution and open in Photoshop (I'm using CS3).

Ctr+Alt+i to bring up the "image size" box to adjust Pixels, Size, Resolution.

Or, just adjust to the size you need and the >File>Save for Web & Devices module is a

great tool to balance detail and size. Lets you compare to the original and offers lotsa options.

There's a free plug in called "Super PNG" that does some auto trimming if you like the one-click method.

Thank you so much Skarekrow,Your the bomb Bud..

• Like 1