Sign in to follow this  
dave1510

Printer profile

This printer uses a Windows printer driver produced by Epson with color reproduction handled exclusively by the driver's utility. 

Please see page 74 of the manual which explains how to adjust these settings:

Epson 7110 Manual

What ended up doing is going to the contour cut mode, saving it as a pdf, then loading it into photoshop elements, then printing it out after adjusting image, then contour cutting it out on my titan, using vinylmaster.

I know that's a run on sentence. sorry.

On 8/25/2016 at 5:44 PM, VinylMaster said:

Do you mean VinylMaster Xpt as VinylMaster Pro is for vinyl cutting and does not include a RIP. 

Please see this guide about each level of the software:
VinylMaster Levels

uscutter does not offer xpt, can i upgrade through you?

4 hours ago, CHIVERS CUSTOM VINYL said:

I did what your doing. I had to buy a crossgrade straight from vinylmaster website. Vinylmasterxpt.com

My original purchasedesign software was threwarded uscutter but it was ltr

i got my vinylmaster pro from uscutter, and uscutter dont sell xpt

• Like 1

Guest Manni

I am designing on VinylMasterCut V4.1 and using sawgrass SG800 to print out my design. When I print it out I don't get the color that shows up on the screen. Is it because this version doesn't have RIP??

PLEASE HELP

13 minutes ago, Guest Manni said:

I am designing on VinylMasterCut V4.1 and using sawgrass SG800 to print out my design. When I print it out I don't get the color that shows up on the screen. Is it because this version doesn't have RIP??

PLEASE HELP

sublimation ink colors look different until heated - if using the sawgrass inks did you download the power drivers for the right profiles?

PS if you sign up for an account you will not have to wait for your post to be approved - it weeds out the spammers they way the forum is set up now

1 hour ago, alyssamonet said:

Even after I heat the ink, the colors still aren't the same as they were on the computer. 

what brand of ink?  are you using the color profiles for that specific ink?  this isn't like printing on your desktop printer as special profiles will be needed for different substrates with that ink

32 minutes ago, alyssamonet said:

The ink I am using is Sublijet Hd for use with Virtuoso SG400 and SG800

are you using the power drivers from sawgrass to get the right colors?

18 minutes ago, alyssamonet said:

I'm not quite sure what a power driver is. When we went to the sawgrass website to try and download one, it wasn't available. 

just went to the sawgrass site and it looks like it is now called sawgrass virtuoso print manager. . . . https://www.sawgrassink.com/support/vpm

Thinking David@uscutter.com should be able to provide the info on the new software, call uscutter support and they will walk you thru the steps in troubleshooting

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this