Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Some Truck bed decals

Couple of rear fender decals for customers dodge pick up. These will go between wheel well and tail light like the rumble bee decals you see on some of the yellow dodge trucks. Was a PITA to weed the scorpions....Thankfully the customer will be installing these himself. SORC%20Truck%20bed%201_zps3d1rd1sd.jpg

SORC%20Truck%20bed%202_zpss6ybcg7d.jpg

• Like 6

Looks great. My wrist twitched when I thought of the weeding involved.  Hope you post some completed pics.

first time I did the side panel on my ram it took 3 tries - it doesn't look like it but there are compound curves there that are interesting to tackle - 751 or 951 for sure to handle those  curves

• Like 1

The scorpion started from something they had already but was a jpg and needed a lot of clean up. I do A LOT of vinyl work for these guys. Usually its just the outline or a silhouette of the scorpion but this time they wanted the full detail version. Just glad their installing it lol. Getting it off the backing and then the tape would drive me nuts with all the small pieces. The scorpion is only 5 1/2" wide....a lot of detail in a small space

6 hours ago, Monkey said:

The scorpion started from something they had already but was a jpg and needed a lot of clean up. I do A LOT of vinyl work for these guys. Usually its just the outline or a silhouette of the scorpion but this time they wanted the full detail version. Just glad their installing it lol. Getting it off the backing and then the tape would drive me nuts with all the small pieces. The scorpion is only 5 1/2" wide....a lot of detail in a small space

Probably best printed rather than cut...

15 hours ago, mb20music said:

Probably best printed rather than cut...

I have to respectfully disagree - it would be easier to print but there is a best time to use both methods - I think I use my plotter now about 40 percent of the time over the printer as it is the best choice for that particular job.   to many times people get printers and throw away the plotters because it is easier, but not always the best choice in the end.  printers are a tool not the end all to every situation 

• Like 4