I would like to start out by saying I am very new to this, so I am hoping everyone takes it easy on me. I will probably leave some thing out as I am not sure as to what is important and what is not. I just bought a mh721 -mk2 and would like to use it to contour cut images for heat transfer paper to make t-shirts. I am starting out by using the pen to draw on regular paper until I am convinced I can do it without any problems.  My problems are with the registration marks. When trying to line up the pen with the registration marks my problem occurs. Sometimes the paper will come out of the cutter when trying to line up the 2nd or 3rd restoration mark, and other times when I am actually able to line up the pen with the registration marks the pen will go off the paper and also the paper will come out or crunch up making the experience a bad one. I am using Sure Cuts A Lot Pro with Cut Mode as WYSIWYG. Please if anyone can help me get a better understanding of what I am doing wrong I would very much appreciate it. I am going on 4 days now stuck with this issue and would love to be able to stop cutting images with scissors.

Thank you 

there are threads on here where people have done it with flexi starter version with contour cutting and use 0 offset and line it up on their contour mark  - personally I have never done it that way but it has been done

6 hours ago, Marc Cangiano said:

Thank you, for the quick response. Is it not possible to accomplish this with Sure Cuts A Lot?

Go to craftedge.com and contact support,They are amazing with help there and hopefully have your answer,I use scalps4pro but with a titan 2 cutter.

Have you tried using a carrier sheet or leaving plenty of extra space at the end of the paper so your rollers have room to grip when trying to read the back registration marks?

1 hour ago, Primal Decals said:

Go to craftedge.com and contact support,They are amazing with help there and hopefully have your answer,I use scalps4pro but with a titan 2 cutter.

Thank you, I will definitely contact them.

50 minutes ago, KYSIGN said:

Have you tried using a carrier sheet or leaving plenty of extra space at the end of the paper so your rollers have room to grip when trying to read the back registration marks?

Yes, it solves that one problem though it really limits the size of the images by a lot. When doing so the pen still goes off the page as if it still does not know where to cut.