AmyS

Sloppy Lettering (Titan 2)

Just got my Titan 2 on Friday (love the silent factor).  However I am cutting a name 1" x 6" and the lettering is sloppy.  Wavy lines and the cut does not meet.  I've tried to calibrate it based on the scale system and it is not affecting the out come of my letters.

My blade is a 45.  Now the one thing I did notice while it was cutting that the bottom roller on the carriage house is barely touching the rail and the carriage seems awfully loose on the rail.

Any suggestions

WP_20160821_19_00_07_Rich.jpg

WP_20160821_19_01_00_Rich.jpg

I would call support tomorrow - if you have already made sure all the rollers of the carriage are on the track (haven't seen it on the titan but on many other machines have seen them come off when shipped)

• Like 1

2 things:

1) Make sure the blade holder is tight including the brass locking nut. I own two of these and during the break in period they tend to come loose .

2) make sure that the carriage didn't jump out of the track during shipping. 

Thats really strange, I guess i gt lucky with mine ( Titan 2 28") never ever had that happen before even when i made my first cuts.I would think the blade or holder. i dont know,Support is all i can think of..