castironrobbie

HTV recommendation?

It's them NEW orders that usually get ya...not the repeats.

;-)

Ive tried a few brands and I always go back to Siser easyweed lines. Only thing I havent had success with is glitter. I still heat press if under a dozen shirts. Anything over that I screen print. They each have their place IMO

On 9/14/2016 at 11:56 PM, Monkey said:

Ive tried a few brands and I always go back to Siser easyweed lines. Only thing I havent had success with is glitter. I still heat press if under a dozen shirts. Anything over that I screen print. They each have their place IMO

I hear you on that. I want to get a one color set up going when I get ahead alittle. I sell a lot of the same design. It's hard to weed 15+ shirts everyday with Siser. Oof. It is unbeatable though for those intricate designs. It's honestly unbelievable what I am able to do with it. I like to order online because it's cheaper, but even when I have to run to a local I pay the extra for easyweed over their brand because of it's ability to create this tiny images.

It's funny, I was doing so well with t-shirts, but this week is hella slow. And my decal business is supppperrrr slow. Not sure whats happening. It was my first orders of shirts this past month going out, so maybe customers who haven't gotten theirs yet are waiting on buying more until they get there's in?

Who knows. I hope it picks up again though. I felt pretty great!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, castironrobbie said:

I hear you on that. I want to get a one color set up going when I get ahead alittle. I sell a lot of the same design. It's hard to weed 15+ shirts everyday with Siser. Oof. It is unbeatable though for those intricate designs. It's honestly unbelievable what I am able to do with it. I like to order online because it's cheaper, but even when I have to run to a local I pay the extra for easyweed over their brand because of it's ability to create this tiny images.

It's funny, I was doing so well with t-shirts, but this week is hella slow. And my decal business is supppperrrr slow. Not sure whats happening. It was my first orders of shirts this past month going out, so maybe customers who haven't gotten theirs yet are waiting on buying more until they get there's in?

Who knows. I hope it picks up again though. I felt pretty great!

Ive weeded 50 in 1 day...same design but 5 different colors choices. since florescent colors on black I chose to do that versus 4 color changes plus a white underbase at 10 per color

• Like 2

On 10/4/2016 at 5:02 PM, Monkey said:

Ive weeded 50 in 1 day...same design but 5 different colors choices. since florescent colors on black I chose to do that versus 4 color changes plus a white underbase at 10 per color

Man thats a ton of work. I have a lot to learn. Like I said so far so good. Had a good day the past couple days. Anything to not have to go back to working for someone else. I never really got big into signage. Which I wanted to, but I just kind of steered this way.

On a side note do you do facebook ads at all? My local supplier told me to try it out, but I am not sure how it works. If so, any results? Would you recommend?

Anyone?

9 hours ago, castironrobbie said:

Man thats a ton of work. I have a lot to learn. Like I said so far so good. Had a good day the past couple days. Anything to not have to go back to working for someone else. I never really got big into signage. Which I wanted to, but I just kind of steered this way.

On a side note do you do facebook ads at all? My local supplier told me to try it out, but I am not sure how it works. If so, any results? Would you recommend?

Anyone?

Bout 1 or 2 hours work for 50 prints.

yes Ive used them a few times and few some likes out of it but the views are what I think are important. Ive made some sales off each ad I have done.

• Like 1