Ironbar

SC Series 28", 25" 24"??

A question to see if anyone knows:

USCutter offers the 24" on their website.  There is a 25" and 28" available on Amazon (both ship from USCutter).  Is there truly three models available in this size range or is one/two of them last years models?  I'm just wondering why there are three different choices.

I already ordered the 28" from Amazon but now I am curious why the different models.

Thank you.

Not sure  But I just bought an SC 34" directly from uscutter..   I think they just show  24" and a 34" SC cutter on their site

being vinyl comes in 24", 30",48" etc

even with one that says 28" you will still only be using 24" vinyl

I understand what the different sizes mean.  

Does USCutter's manufacture actually manufacture a 24", 25", 28", and a 34"? It seems that since the first three sizes would all be using 24" vinyl, why would they make three different sizes all as current models?

I believe they offer 25", 34" or 50". That's what I see when I pull it up on the websiteScreen Shot 2016-08-08 at 11.04.20 PM.png. There may have been some older models that were slightly different but this is the current listing on the SC cutters. 

I'm thinking the 28" I ordered off of Amazon (from USCutter) is an older model.  Concerns me a little.

They are all the same machine.

24" because that's the max cut width.

28" is the width of the opening in the machine.