i have flexi 10 and when i try cutting my sign, instead of cutting vertically, it cuts horizontally on the material which doesn't fit.

I have a 24 inch roll, but the image is 30 x 21. instead of cutting 21 horizontally and 30 vertically, it does the opposite, which doesnt fit on the roll so it stops.

I wasted a lot of material because of this. Any suggestion on how to fix this? Thanks

when you go to production manager to cut change the orientation at the bottom of the screen

On 8/1/2016 at 1:19 PM, Go-C Graphics said:

How long have you been using this setup with this software?

i used to use flexi 7 

it was working great

since i upgraded to windows 10, i also upgraded to flexi 10 and now i have this problem

16 minutes ago, performancetint said:

can you show me where exactly?

1111111111.png

same place you did in flexi 7

Untitledn.jpg

also flexi has great support for any problems - that is part of what you pay for with the price of the software - if you wasn't an accomplished user of flexi 7 I would suggest mark rugens trainig dvd  - it is a wonderful tool

https://uscutter.com/Flexi-Software/

• Like 1

Flexi above should Rotate for you.

On the machnie-- - from the GX300 user manual:

Coordinate Rotation Settings
This rotates the cutting coordinates by 90 degrees. The default setting is at [0deg], and the origin point is set at the lower left of the
material. Setting this to [90deg] set the origin point at the lower right of the material and rotates the text (or graphics) by 90 degrees.
* Note that the coordinate axes change when rotated. Make the settings to match the program you're using.
When this is set to [90deg] on the operation panel, then the CAMM-1 driver's [Rotate] setting must be set to [Rotate off].

3 minutes ago, Jburns said:

Flexi above should Rotate for you.

On the machnie-- - from the GX300 user manual:

Coordinate Rotation Settings
This rotates the cutting coordinates by 90 degrees. The default setting is at [0deg], and the origin point is set at the lower left of the
material. Setting this to [90deg] set the origin point at the lower right of the material and rotates the text (or graphics) by 90 degrees.
* Note that the coordinate axes change when rotated. Make the settings to match the program you're using.
When this is set to [90deg] on the operation panel, then the CAMM-1 driver's [Rotate] setting must be set to [Rotate off].

i did not fully understand this part

could you show me a picture by any chance?

would highly appreciate it.