Sign in to follow this  
younameitvc

Vinyl Master Cut Contour Cutting

When printing my logo or image for contour using Epson WF7610 it is also printing very vague parts of the dotted contour cut line in blue. It is not the entire dotted line but here and there around the image. When I perform my contour cut my offset is pretty spot on but this line bleeds into my image a tad. How do I tell it to not print that line?

The true tech all chime in soon but I would think you can turn off that layer when you print so only the registration marks print and the graphic print and not the outline. I have the program but am not anywhere near contour cutting with it at this point. I'll try to make time to play with it tomorrow if someone more knowledgeable doesn't post up before that. 

What steps are you undertaking to create the print file as the contour cut line is not generated by the software for printing.

I select the image and hit Trace. ( Images detected do you wish to include their auto traced contours ). I click yes and it traces. I then select Output Options ( Use a Contour Cut ). I click accept and then select all and go to Contour Cut Wizard. Select my print options and registration options etc. Then I print. It then prints the image and vary vague spots of the blue contour cut line around the image very close to where the cut is.

1 hour ago, younameitvc said:

20160801_113804_zpspeowfxil.jpg

Damn,    I can't help you but my dirty mind thinks you're tracing a set of boobies.    LOL

I'm sorry.   

Back to figuring out your problem.  

That looks like some type of artifact which is being created or was always a part of the artwork and is being amplified in some way. 

I suggest doing the whole operation in the Contour Cutting wizard as it traces in there as well.

Vectorizing and contour cutting are used for separate processes and are not the same thing.

You can also upload the artwork to:

Future Support

So a tech can take a look at it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this