Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

Is it just me or does the DNC....

Is it just me or does the corruption at the DNC make your stomach churn ?

• Like 2

Before the topic gets going too much let me just say to every one to keep it civil - politics and religion used to be banned on the forum for a reason - some will argue the corruption of the DNC and others will argue about the corruption in the RNC - it is an inflammatory subject that gets out of hand quickly.  before anyone throws stones check out both party candidates record at politifact - a group with ties to neither side.

If it is a civil conversation we will let it ride but if it gets personal and derogatory then the subject will be locked at least or removed 
The forum will not be allowed to become a version of UFC

• Like 4

I don't vote democrat or republican. I vote for the person that I think will do the best job. With that being said.

downloadfile.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Before the topic gets going too much let me just say to every one to keep it civil - politics and religion used to be bann.....................The forum will not be allowed to become a version of UFC

Fair enough - Let's rock

I always vote for the person not the party - this time around it is going to be a VERY hard choice - This about sums it up

Trump Hillary.jpg

I have a feeling regardless of how it turns out that the next few years are going to be...... interesting. Hopefully the country as we know it survives. The country as we know it is already substantially different than the one I grew up in. I guess for some that must be an improvement but I kind of liked the old simple life.  

• Like 4

The Democrats neglected to have an American flag on the stage at the Convention.

Per standard display protocol, it should have been placed stage right (at the left side when viewed from the audience).

• Like 1

Independent fact checking site  that will post negative or positive for both sides 

http://www.politifact.com/

Official Endorsements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

No matter who you vote for stay informed and please don't rely on snippets for info - quoting part of a conversation can change the entire meaning -  I speak from personal experience from checking prisoners "stories" over the years - everything has to be in context and that is usually found in the entire document etc.  whatever that may be 

• Like 1