storm2313

Graphtec's Brass Tipped Blue Topped Blade Holder. Is There A Difference?

I have the stock blade holder on my CE-6000, and was looking at this holder as an upgrade. Graphtec states its provides more accuracy do to the brass tip.

Does anyone have one of these installed on their machine? I'm curious if they really make a difference. My machine is very accurate, but I have to replace the holder anyways, so I figured it wouldn't hurt. I was just wondering if it really performs better.

Thank you all for your support.

I have liked my Blue top blade holders- they do have a brass ring.  Aside from the servo motors- the blade holder tolerances are very important. My vote would be to buy the authentic one.

Curious as to why you have to replace the blade holder, I have never replaced one, only added a couple for different types/sizes of blades.

I didn't have a specific reason other than the majority of my work is intricate small patterns. I thought this blade holder would be more accurate for shapes like circles.

I did this with Graphtec Blue blade holder. 60 Deg cleancut blade, very slow- Oracal 751  ( FC7000)

Wow Small 1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jburns said:

I did this with Graphtec Blue blade holder. 60 Deg cleancut blade, very slow- Oracal 751  ( FC7000)

Wow Small 1.jpg

thats pretty good... I had to test it on my titan 2 lol.. 60* at 18 presuure speed 12 lol

adsfffdsf.jpg

• Like 2

The standard blue holder can cut things with ridiculous precision. Basically, to the point where static becomes an enemy and it becomes nigh impossible to weed.

• Like 1