Is there a way I can install a font and not have to close VM down completely to be able to see the font in the list.   

For example:

I'm working in vinyl master and I need to use a font I don't have.   I search for the font, download, and install the font.  

The only way I can seem to use it in VM is to save my work, close VM, open VM, open saved work, and now I can find and use the font.   

Am I missing something?

Depends on which level you have?

If you have VinylMaster Pro or Xpt then you can use Font Manager and install fonts on the fly by clicking Use Now and the font will immediately appear back in the main program.

If you only have Cut or Ltr then you can only see newly installed fonts after restarting VinylMaster. 

Guest Oczkowski8

When I use brushed scripted I type few letters then hit space and it spaces like 6 inches I switch to any other fonts and it doesn’t do this 

image.jpg

I don't think it's font specific but you can change the spacing between words. Click on the text button on then at the top you should see an Ab with a gear in front of them. Click that and you'll get a new window, the last item in the window adjust the spacing between words.

You might also try using this font in a different program to see if it somehow a font issue.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.