I have been trying to post a image in a message and in a post and it says its too big,  Its only 238 kb ? the original size was 800kb and still wouldnt work,So now im looking for help on why im getting this  issue on  the website if im way under the suggested size. Thank you . I was able to post this image before on here with no problems...

• Like 1

I haven't had any issues. Can you screen shot the message? There is a message that pops up that looks like you are being rejected but it's not actually the load button. Down lower there will be a green + button. 

ASB_v1_1.jpg

Ok it didn't show up that time and the accept + isn't green> Sorry bad info. 

Primal I think there are cache issues sometimes. I actually had what you describe happen to me since I posted in this thread. I closed down my browser and re-opened and was fine. The file I was loading was small but triggered the same warning pop up. 

• Like 1

I contacted IT about that and haven't heard back - it did that when I tried posting a new thread but then if I replied it allowed me to upload the image - something strange going on

• Like 1

nope still doing it.Tried firefox,IE,,, I even tried uploading a 560kb file and still said it has to be under the required size. and im waaay under..This never happend till the website change..I could even post a 999kb file back then , now it picks and chooses what size it wants ...ARRRRGH!!!!!

Now its working perfect,,I tried this same image a few times and it kept telling me it was too big,,,How strange.This was just an image i was trying to post for another member to use on a design for a template,,,But it seems to be working so far..thanks mighty Web gods lol..

2016-01-28 12.18.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Primal Decals said:

..thanks mighty Web gods lol..

im my best Roadhouse imitation - "they call him Tom"  the usc IT guru

• Like 1